Ryback has had an active voice and presence at city hall since early 2021 on the following items:
* advocating for changes to the Transit Master Plan to improve service in St.James
* influenced policy changes to improve sidewalk snow clearing
* improve Active Transportation routes to increase safety and connectivity and so as to not unduly affect traffic flow and parking
* improve traffic flow to decrease stop & goes and unnecessary idling
*presented to successfully defeat a motion to add an unnecessary and unsafe pedestrian crossing
* change the culture and accountability to increase productivity and quality, particularly 311 services
* helped SAVE John Blumberg Golf Course from development
* successfully lobbied against a $7 million withdrawal from the Road Renewal Reserve Fund
* lobbied to STOP the 'traffic fines by income'
* advocated for an increase in snow fencing and shelter belts
* assisted a business owner to WIN an appeal to obtain an occupancy permit
*reported and escalated several road/sidewalk/traffic signage/derelict vehicle/etc issues to resolution
*and many more
With your support, I can deliver solutions for St. James and Winnipeg.